HEATWAVE

The weathers way too hot, house is like an oven, and i'm too bloody paranoid about my xbox overheating to turn it on - roll on winter

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Meh, it's chucking it down beside me.  Wanna swap?

It's horrible, gives me headaches and i can't sleep.  Literally just sweating from sitting down.

Nice weather = less game time but more booze time

[quote user="NEUROTIC HOG"]

The weathers way too hot, house is like an oven, and i'm too bloody paranoid about my xbox overheating to turn it on - roll on winter

[/quote]

Ha ha gotta love MS

I'm fed up with the weatherman according to them its a level two alert 'mini' heatwave but that's only for the Eastern side of the country well that and Wimbledon, down here in Devon we had one day , Saturday it was 55F cool and damp, Sunday was just the usual 77CF we expect for June, today its back to 60F and peeing  down .

My garden has given up, somethings are stunted , just not growing , other plants have shot though the roof and are all lanky and thin and have had to be supported .

No one can tell me the climate globally hasn't changed drastically over the last few years but as to the reason ,  well , natural or man caused ? Personally I do not know and I don't think anyone else does but I see various companies and governments raking in cash through carbon taxes etc , I am expecting to see a tax on consoles and games soon due to the extra heat given off .

Summer is coming.

Took it's goddamn time as well it did.

I have a jumper and a Hat on.....I will not give into peer pressure about it being a "heatwave"

Its SPITTING, its SPITTING! (In the midlands)

I would love a thunderstorm right now

smelly commuter of the world unite. i'm so not looking forward to the underground tonight