headsets

hi could anybody give me some info on the turtle beach xo7 and the polk 4 shot for the xbox one i just cant decide which to get , ive got to admit im getting pulled towards the polk 4 shot, what are other gamers opinions on these headsets and what do they recommend please ? any help would be great

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If it's the Polk audio I'm thinking of, they're one of the best speaker makers on the planet.

Polk have also fully partnered with Microsoft for their headset and sound bar for Xbox One. It certainly seems to be the favourite at the moment. The biggest trouble I'm having is that I can't find out if it's a wired headset or not!?

Google it.

[quote user="COD 2 HALO"]

Google it.

[/quote]

Why Google something when you can speak with humans and start a healthy discussion and source of information? if this was the answer to everything then there would be no forums at all and we'd all be very bored.

dynamic sausage the polk and the turtle beach xb1 headsets are wireless to the xbox but wired to the controller , and ive just decided im going polk as theyve fully teamed up with the xb1 like you said got to be safest bet

TB has also teames with MS. Not that it matters.

Yeah but there was a video somewhere I saw that basically shows the level that Microsoft and Polk have teamed up. I wouldn't be surprised if it was sold as an official alternative. The whole headset has basically been designed by both parties to please both parties 100%

TB  are a official supplier same as astros has just signed up as an official supplier no idea as to when there releasing a headset but polk are the official head set and have had imput from xb1 sound engineers and game  designers from microsoft tuning the headset only company to have ever had this access

[quote user="DONNY DOG No1"]

TB  are a official supplier same as astros has just signed up as an official supplier no idea as to when there releasing a headset but polk are the official head set and have had imput from xb1 sound engineers and game  designers from microsoft tuning the headset only company to have ever had this access

[/quote]

This is what I was meant to say, but better worded. Thanks.

The manual is up for the Polk 4 Shot. It includes an adapter that fits onto the bottom of the Xbox One controller.

It appears the controller handles ALL audio - game and chat. A cable goes from the adapter to the headset. This makes it similar to the DualShock 4, though with dedicated buttons for chat/game audio control.