Headsets are Dropping Like Flies!

Never did like that metaphor or whatever...  SEE HERE MICROSOFT!   My friend Iceman x5 his headset broke see... then mine broke see... then my friend xx talonatos xx his headset broke see... then my freind xMD Apollox his headset broke as well see...  Do you see... a pattern?  This seems like this generations red ring of death.  I trust you'll make good like you always do right?  That's why I'm still here... and not a defector. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Specifically I believe the issue is that it's getting caught on stuff because the cable is too long and it's ripping the cable at the connection to the adaptor.  Feed that to your engineers and let them run with it... see... ;)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yup same thing here. My Xbox one headsets just broke so I called MS to get a replacement but I guess MS knows they are making a POS headset because they are not covered past 90 days for the warranty. My "Warranty ran out 4 days ago on the headsets. I think MS is trying to make money off the headsets by making crappy ones then counting out you to buy new ones.

Sorry this didn't help.

I knew it! the headsets were made to self destruct before the new more expensive headset comes out, just past the 90 day mark for warranty coverage... coincidence?? Do what I'm gonna do, don't give MS any more of your money for *** mics, buy 3rd party. This is the second time I've been really peeved at MS with shaddy workmanship this generation. I don't know if I can handle a 3rd strike!  6 years of loyalty to Xbox ... sigh.

Sorry this didn't help.