Headset not working

I have a Turtle Beach Ear Force X11 wired headset. I can chat on it just fine, but can't hear the game through it. I've checked all settings on my xbox 360 and my tv, but still can't get it to work. I switched out the console with another one and still nothing happened. I took my headset over to my brother's house to try it on his tv and console and it works great. Leads me to believe its a connection or setting within my tv. Tv is a mitsubishi. Can anyone help me out with this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hello ese2320,

Is there a volume wheel on one of the ear pieces of the headset? Because on the wireless version headset there is, and the chat volume is separated from it. Check that, because it could be all the way down.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes I've checked the volume wheel. I used the headset at my brothers house earlier and it worked there. Just cant get it to work on mine. Ive used it several times before so i know it works on my tv and console. Thinking a setting may have been changed somewhere but cant figure it out.

Sorry this didn't help.

Do you have all your cords hooked up correctly?

As for settings, I'm not sure, I've never had to change any with mine, so I'm not sure how to open any settings.

Sorry this didn't help.