Headset Help?

Haii.. I have a white wireless headset.. and it worked just fine on my last 360 elite.. everytime i turned it on the back 4 lights would blink 4 times and it would switch to the first light, i bought a xbox 360 elite today, i turn on the headset and it keeps blinking and turns off after a while.. it has only done this a couple of times when my old xbox was not on.. but it keeps blinking when the new one is on and it wont connect to the xbox.. does anyone know why.. i really do not want to have to listen to my friends through my T.V. my mother does not approve of vulgar langauge.. and it would be really embarassing for her to yell at me and the whole party hear it.. which happens daily, if you can help please do. If not thank you for viewing.

Loveable Star.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Help ?

Check your other post, it sounds like an issue with the Receiver on your console.

what kind of headset..if its the one that come with the xbox it has nothing to do with reciever on the console. Since its hooked up through one connection..the headset is either bad or you dont have the setting set up correctly in the 360 set up section. Is it a headset you need the old dongle thats no longer available or is it something else. Please be more specific.

Ignore the last posts. Allyou have to do is resync with the new console, the same as you would a new controller, if you need any further help then feel free to message me on live