Headset adapter no stock?

I've been following the adapter for a bit as to the release date of it. It's obviously out by now and people said they got it in February but our local walmart, ebgames, and a few other places knew nothing about the release date and none of them have gotten an adapter in stock as to this date. I'm in Canada not in the U.S so I don't even know if it is available here even. All the forums and sites said the adapter would release in early march before Titanfall. Other said it released in February and I've yet to see an actual release date of the stupid thing anywhere on the internet. And for the few places that even say they have the thing, it's out of stock or unavailable.... Is it just too early to tell for a world wide release because so far I'm not seeing any info on it, just people who already have it....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Speaking for in the USA, I've seen it in stock at all of our major retailers, Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, Toys R Us.  I'm not sure if they all ship up north to you, but your best bet might be to buy one online and have it shipped to you.

Its been available on BestBuy.ca for a while. may still be available in-store)

RipzKord