HDMI TO VGA ADAPTER

I'm wondering is this a good adapter to connect a Xbox one to a monitor? http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/lexma-lexma-hdmi-to-vga-adapter-hd-co15-hd-co15/10320467.aspx?path=3310df5603824969382d5401e8840d17en02

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Lazy Link

Looks good.

How will you be getting audio?

There's an audio cable in the box.  Should connect to the stereo input on monitors that have built in speakers.  Before you buy, perhaps you should check Google for any reviews for these things first? Or take a look at YouTube reviews.  That's what I would do anyway.

When it comes to those cables be very cautious. you need a converter box supplied with power, because it literally has to take the digital output, and convert it to analog. its not something as easy as matching up a few pins here and there. This would be more like the option you are looking for. www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_3

Why not save up and buy a new monitor that has a HDMI port on it?

I have a ViewSonic (VS15052) 22"  monitor that has a HDMI and VGA socket on it. Meaning if I wanted I could have both my PC and console connected to it at the same time.

Most of the cheaper models also come with a HDMI port these days. More expensive than an adaptor certainly but you'll get far better results.

Getting audio by my stereo