HDMI problem.

I just bought a vizio model E3D320VX. I would like to plug my xbox 360 elite 120G into  it through and HDMI cable but when I do I get a purple screen half of the time, the other half it says no signal. At first I though the tv's HDMI port was messed up so I plugged a PS3 into it and it worked fine. Then I though it might be my Xbox but my friends Xbox does the same thing. I suppose there is a chance both of are Xboxs are broken but that doesn't seem likely. Any thoughts?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Unable to find any problem with the model TV you posted.

Is there any special settings about the HDMI, is there more then 1 HDMI Port you can test.

Also can you take your console to the friends and see if it works properly with with there's.

I found this artical where someone did test that TV with a 360 and they had no problems.

www.avsforum.com/.../t-1324685.html

My friend has the 42' this same model and his is working fine (Apple TV/PS3/Xbox 360 all connected)

You may want to contact Vizio to see if they know a fix or if a Firmware needs to be updated on the TV. (It should auto do this when connected to the internet)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.