HDMI problem

Sometime ago I had a problem with the HDMI of my Halo Reach limited edition Xbox 360 slim, I thought it was broken because it stopped displaying any image in my TV, my TV supported 1080i and since it broke I bought the VGA cables to plug my Xbox to a computer monitor. Everything worked fine but yesterday I brought my Xbox to my girlfriend's house and tried to plug it into her TV which is capable of 1080p through the HDMI and IT WORKED!!  so the sucker is not broken but now that I know that the port works I want to find out WHY its not working on MY TV. I tried to restore the settings but nothing so... what should I do? how can I make my Xbox work with 1080i again with my TV? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

i had this problem with mine i ended up finding a restore to factory settings on my tv and it worked and still does now  (fingers crossed)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

but the problem is not the TV... is somehow my Xbox that won't work with a resolution lesser than 1080p :S does anyone really know what to do? this SHOULD have a way to be fixed right? I mean the port is not broken!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.