HDMI Input Issues With Cable Box

I have read some of the recent forum posts and have had the same issue other XB1 users have with a cable box connecting to the XB1.  When I purchased my XB1 I connected the cable box to the console via HDMI, my console to an audio receiver via HDMI, and then the receiver to my TV via HDMI; everything worked perfectly.  Recently while watching TV on the XB1 the connection would lag or be lost.  I would have a frozen picture, no audio, black screen, or "we've lost your TV signal" screen.  I have also replaced and tested the HDMI cables in different configurations to see if any were faulty, they all worked fine.  All cables worked properly except when connecting the cable box to the XB1. I tried the different trouble shooting guides on the Support tab and nothing has worked.  I don't know if there is an issue with my HDMI input (less likely since it worked perfectly in the past) or if there is just some issue with the compatibility between my XB1 and cable box that needs an update.  I have Comcast using a Scientific Atlanta cable box.  Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to: