HDMI cable is faulty!

Does anyone know who I contact about my faulty hdmi cable? Currently I am using my xbox 360 hdmi!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi COLLEYassassin, your best option would be to just purchase a new one. Any HDMI cable will do, you don't need a special or fancy one. They can be bought extremely cheaply in the right places. I recommend monoprice.com.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i had the exact same issue with my hdmi cable being faulty. spoke to customer support who said we will replace it for you. It sounded to good to be true.

Had to call customer support as it could not be done through the chat option (after being told everything is taken care of, just need to confirm address etc) only to be told sorry we cant exchange the cable as its not on our system yet. you can go out and buy a new one or wait a couple of weeks and try again.

To say i was frustrated is an understatement. Having gone out and purchased a new cable i was then told if you want you can send in the whole console on the advance exchange programme and then you will get a new cable. Sound ridiculous?

Any who, my console eventually started acting up so I'm having to send it in and waiting for the replacement. Guess what? ill only be getting the console exchanged and not the cable as they dont have any spares.

Beyond a joke to say the least!

Sorry about the rant, just wanted to get it off my chest. Hope others fair better!!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.