Having Trouble With Xbox Live Services

I'm having trouble with some of the Xbox Live services. For one, whenever I try to invite my friends to my party, the friends menu will freeze for about one to two minutes, but the game will still play in the background, even if it's online. I haven't tried to join someone's party or join someone's game yet. I have also experienced a glitch where I can't send messages (both voice and text) to my friends. It simply shows the Error message "cannot send". I experienced these things this morning around 10:30 AM Pacific time. I had been playing before this and had not yet experienced it until, at this time, I was lagged out of the party and could no longer join. I tried to invite my friends to my new party, and after the two minutes of lag, it sent. I got a message from my friend saying he can't hear my voice message and can't join the party.

I heard that there was a problem with people having trouble signing in yesterday, but I didn't experience that (NOTE: I got on Xbox around 6 or 7 PM that night).

This is very frustrating, considering that I have to pay for my Xbox Live and I can't even get half of the Live experience that I paid for.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I could send few earlyer afthernoon. But now it sayed it can't not compete the action.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The Xbox support team is currently working on resolving the "Friends List" issues, you can check the status on the following link:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.