Having trouble Recovering my account

Me and my friend over my house are trying to recover his account and at 1/5 half of the process is stopping for 30 Minutes we have a Good size hdd for the hardrive an reset the router for it to load and it still wont complete all the way we clicked the Home button on the controller after one hour since it still takes forever anyhelp??

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If the console is froze try to reset the console and then delete your friends profile ( make sure to delete profile only) then try clearing system cache. If you are not sure how to do that see the link below. Then try to download your friends profile again.

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there, I'd like to offer just one caveat to Kiesey's step above, which is that we don't necessarily recommend deleting the profile outright. If you happen to see a corrupted or incomplete profile in the Gamer Profile section of your memory device (Settings Hub > System > Storage > Your Memory Device> Gamer Profiles), go ahead and delete that. Otherwise, simply try re-downloading that profile, or try moving it to a USB configured for use with Xbox 360 before downloading again. Let us know if you have any questions about these steps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.