Having trouble adding child's account to 360.

Hey, so, I'm having a weird issue with downloading a profile to my 360, and can't find any info about it online.

I set the kid up with my old 360 in his room, and it's connected to the internet - I downloaded my profile and everything worked, so, I just wanted to add his Live account, because he plays Minecraft on the Switch and we added him as a child account tied to my Live account.

Whenever I try to download his profile to the 360, I get an error message pointing me to the account.live.com page, which isn't very helpful, since it shows that his account is working fine. If I log into my own account on the 360 and check the Family tab, it lists his account there, but, it's not on the 360 and I can't add it.

I know it's not a password issue, because I tried entering the password incorrectly and it gave me a different error message regarding the password being incorrect rather than a problem with the profile.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Answer
Answer

Okay, turns out this was an issue with the child profile being disabled for "suspicious activity." Logged into the account and it cleared up immediately.

Woopsie.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 13 Applies to: