Having problem renewing Family Gold Pack

I haven't played online on my xbox since September my family subscription ended and i did not renew at the time as i was busy.

However i am not now and would like to be able to play online again, so i logged on to my account and tried to renew the family pack. Selected the option and it took my to a webpage with my security info I have 3 emails and 2 phone numbers set up however 1 of those email is no longer in use and it seems xbox will only send the security code to that email (the one no longer in use) i went back and chose to delete it it then told me it would be deleted 03/09/13 and the rest of my info will be upadted on the same date. So i went back to try to get my security code but it will only give me the option to send the code to that one email no longer in use and the one ive requested to delete.

Is there anyway i can chage it so i can get the code by text or to another email as it's not giving me any options to do so.

Thanks in advance!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Chunk! If you are not able to make a purchase because of a "bad proof" you'll need to first remove it and then try your purchase again. For help with that, please start with our "Get help with your Microsoft account security proofs" guide. If you have any questions on that, please let us know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.