Having my account linked with 4 different xboxes

Wasnt sure where to put this, Sorry if its in the wrong place..

I see alot of people getting bans ect for unauthorized recovery of gamertags and alike.

I have my gamertag on my xbox one, my 360, my sons 360 and my friends daughters 360.

My sons and friends daughter have their own gamertags (sons is a shared) and instead of using guest accounts when 2 player they use mine.

Ive also downloaded a couple games from my account onto their xboxes so its all shared, minecraft/couple arcade games.

Is this allowed? Bit worried i might get a ban, all the xboxes are in the same area and 3 would have the same ip address.

My gamertag needs a password everytime so none of the kids can go mad buying with my card details haha.

Thank you, I dont want to have to take my gamertag off their xboxes and make up loads of guest accounts

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You should be just fine. I've got my content spread across two 360's and three Xbox One consoles. As long as you are doing nothing against the Terms of Use, you have nothing to worry about. :)

-Jim

Ah awesome thank you, its only because i have gold, i sometimes get my sons gold but at 4 and 5 they only really use it for netflix so its not always on, all the kids can watch netflix/youtube/download free rubbish haha.

Got a little panicked that was all