Having many issues with new xbox ui, can not get into the preview forums.

My xbox is basically useless since the update, and very little help online about what is happening. Was told last night by a support rep on phone that it was my own fault for being in the preview program. 

Called again this morning and was supposed to have my call back over 2 hours ago, going to assume that isn't happening. 

Came here to use the preview forums and they are locked for me. This is the single worst experience I've ever had with a company. Thanks. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey guys!

Everyone in this thread who didn't have the proper roles to access our Preview Program forums now have them, shoot me a private message on the forums if you continue experiencing issues by clicking the envelope below this post. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

A password for logging into my profile with controller button combo type of code

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah I'm having a sign in issue it keeps giving me sign I'm error 0x8007000E and I can't use the Xbox at all now either please let me know what I can do. Also what might help I did have a password on the previous version and I think that might be causing it just brainstorming here

Sorry this didn't help.

I had the same issue, I suggest going through the preview app, and oppting back into the other registration type, which might take 2 or 3 days, but the update was removed off my console.

The bad news is your games and apps will need to reinstall.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm really sorry to hear about your problems. Even though you don't have access to the Preview Forums, you can still search around in the XB1 forums, they have a lot of people posting about the Preview Update. Also, it might take sometime to get access the Early Access Forum. A lot of people are having this problem, and solving it by posting and usually an Xbox Staff member sees it and adds you to it.

Sorry this didn't help.