Having issue redeeming my 12 month live code!

I bought a 12 month xbox live membership a while ago and I never redeemed it because I still had live on the account but it just ran out and when I try to redeem the code it knows it is a 12 month membership but when I hit confirm there is an error any ideas how to fix it?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Hey there, Epic R3MiiX

If you are having problems redeeming a pre paid code, you will need to contact Official Xbox Support. They have a wide range of tools available to them, to dig deeper into your account, and see why the code does not work. We, on these forums, are not staff. Besides, Support will  need to know the code you have, and the forums are not secure enough for such information.

To contact support, please follow this link here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Please select the option to speak with Microsoft Support, or request a call back if the option is available in your region. I would also like to point out that you are showing as a gold member on these forums, as your GT is gold coloured. Before you chat to support, please check your Subscriptions page to see what subscriptions are currently active. You can not put another gold subscription on top of an active subscription. The system does not allow people to stack.

You can view subscriptions here: https://account.xbox.com

Hope this problem is resolved soon for you,
Regards,

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there. You are appearing as a Gold member here on the forums. You can check what subscription you are currently using via settings, account settings and then subscription service all via the dashboard on your console.

To give any support staff reviewing these threads a better understanding of your issue, could you please provide the exact error message with error codes you are receiving on here. Thanks :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.