Having connection problems on and off? DNS wont change now?

Been having problems with my xbox one connecting to live, or getting a strong enough connection to actually do something.

-all ports are open

-running on its own unique IP address

-Primary DNS: 2001:558:feed::1

Secondary DNS:2001:558:feed::2

2 days ago they both read 0.0.0.0 so i looked it up omline and changed it to primary: 208:122:23:23 Secondary: 208:122:23:22 and it was working great but then it reverted back to the stated above number feeds and it WILL NOT let me change it

I tried going back to auto settings and it wont connect at all that way. HELP 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 30 Applies to:

Hey there, BakerWench80443! I found you over in our console forums, however this is definitely network related. To get you the best assistance from the community, I moved you to our Connectivity forums.

If you could help them out a bit more, please post back with your modem and router manufacturer and model number, and your internet provider. This will help the community nail down what you're running into. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have xfinity internet and net gear router and a netgear wifi extender that i just got for it. I am aware that xfinity has had trouble with connections so im hoping im not S.O.L Now i am running my *** through the extender wirelessly because if i connect the ethernet in wont let me change ANYTHING to manual. Wireless says 100% connectivity but I'm still only getting under 20 for upload and download speeds :(

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.