Having connection issues with xbox live

I have read through these forums thouroughly to the best of my ability and so far nothing i have tried has made much difference to me so here we go.

What Country/State/Province do you live in?  England - Lancashire
 Router brand & model number: D-link Model: DSL-2680 broadband wireless ADSL2+ router
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? using the xbox 360 slim 4GB
Things you have tried: attempted most things suggested on this forum in previous posts
Is UPnP Enabled? Unknown
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? I do not have any nat errors no.
Any Error Codes you encounter: none apart from the ones below
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? TalkTalk
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W:0000 - 000B
X:0000 - 0001
Y:20A8 - 4840
Z:0000 - 0000
ID:FFFF - FFFF
L:8015 - 100C
Q:8015 - 100C
T:Wired
A:192.168.1.2/255.255.255.0
G:192.168.1.1
D:192.168.1.1/0.0.0.0

some values you asked for werent there and some you didnt were i copied the error codes onto here as they were shown

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Open your ports,support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live .....

You can also try setting up a static ip address on your Xbox 360 Console...Make sure that nothing is wrong with your ethernet cable...

Take a look at your cable provider's disclaimer ad:

What affects my broadband speed?

The speed of your broadband connection  is advertised as an "up to" speed. This is the theoretical highest possible  data speed that your phone line might deliver based primarily on how far away from the local telephone exchange you are. Your actual speed will be lower as other factors affect it.

Why do I not receive the maximum speed?

Things that can reduce your speed include:

The distance from the exchange to your home is only an approximate figure. The distance could be further if the cable has to be routed around obstacles.

The age of the line running from your property to the exchange - Over time the line speed may deteriorate as the cables age and become more susceptible to interference

Electrical interference from your own electrical devices or an external source such as street lights, power lines or generators, particularly if they run close to the telephone cables

Why does my speed vary at different times of the day?

This is likely to be one of two reasons, either -

A source of interference becomes active at that particular time of day

The number of users online at that time is very high

If your speed is only affected at certain times look for other things that change around this time. Street lights, central heating or the TV being switched on can cause interference. If you identify a pattern try relocating the router to see if things improve.

It's also possible to notice a slower than normal speed at peak times due to the increased number of connected users. Peak times are likely to be in the evenings up until about 9 pm and at weekends...

Ps.If Fios is available in your area,go for it!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have forwarded all of the ports needed for xbox live and enabled upnp i have also had a long chat with my isp about my speed i cannot however justify this ever beeing an isp problem i have had talktalk at my dads house which is less than 2 miles down the road and there i have never had such issues with connectivity if someone could shed a light on this i would appreciate it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings Wizzie!
Could you be a little more specific about your connectivity issue. Do you get disconnected after a certain time playing online or instantly? Experience lag?

Could you keep UPnP enabled and disable any port forwarding rule that you have manually configured. Since UPnP overwrite static port forward you should not have them enabled at the same time.

Make sure that your router's firmware is up-to-date with the very latest version. Visit the manufactures website and see if there is a later version available than your current one.

Reset your Xbox network settings to the defaults and keep them set Automatic.

Post back and let us know how it goes.

Sorry this didn't help.