Here's what's going on.
1. I can stream all unbox shows that my wife has downloaded from her computer to our xbox.
2. Our computers are on the same network, and the Xbox is connected via a wired connection.
3. I can stream some of the unbox shows I have downloaded to my Xbox. (my wife and I each have our own unbox acct.)
4. The shows I can't stream give error "Unplayable Content: Can't play this content because it may not be supported. For more info, go to www.xbox.com/support.
Status code: 69-80004004"
5. I am trying to keep from using Media Center for a few reasons. It's unresponsive and doesn't seem to like HD content.
6. I have downloaded the optional media thing and it does not help anymore than it already has.
7. I was having issues connect to Xbox Live but those have been resolved.
Help me Xbox Forum Kenobis...You're my only hope.