Having a problem with Amazon Unbox Streaming on Xbox

Here's what's going on. 

1. I can stream all unbox shows that my wife has downloaded from her computer to our xbox.

2. Our computers are on the same network, and the Xbox is connected via a wired connection.

3. I can stream some of the unbox shows I have downloaded to my Xbox. (my wife and I each have our own unbox acct.)

4. The shows I can't stream give error "Unplayable Content: Can't play this content because it may not be supported.  For more info, go to www.xbox.com/support.

Status code: 69-80004004"

5. I am trying to keep from using Media Center for a few reasons. It's unresponsive and doesn't seem to like HD content.

6. I have downloaded the optional media thing and it does not help anymore than it already has.

7. I was having issues connect to Xbox Live but those have been resolved.

Help me Xbox Forum Kenobis...You're my only hope.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

It sounds like the file type or codec is not supported by the Xbox. Do the file types fit the following specs? support.microsoft.com/.../945416

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having the same problem.  I just started with amazon, and picked up a couple of videos to test out the unbox->media player-> xbox thing before taking the $80 plunge.

I've tried two different videos now, and both give me the same error "69-80004004" message.  I looked at the list of supported content, but I have absolutely no idea if the media that I'm getting from Amazon falls into one of those buckets.  The files are .wmv, they play back fine on my computer.  But won't stream to the xbox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.