Haven't used my X1 since....

literally Jan 5th, has anyone had this happen. I knew there'd be a title vacuum etc. Has the functionality gotten any better? Or is it still clutter on clutter?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Turn it on and look for yourself, simples really, you know what your gripes are so you can easily go see if anything has improved specifically to you and your gripes, i've been giving mine more time lately, got back on bf4, got trials, got some other titles to polish off, good stuff slowly coming month by month 360 is getting dustier by the day, roll minecraft 1 lol.

I've never had no real issues with what you call clutter, the lay out took a bit of getting use to. Functionality wise, I think overall it's fine, just wish it was a bit quicker when setting up a party and inviting friends in but again overall fine and there's nothing I find a hassle so to speak.

Regarding the games, I've always got to times on any system I have where my gaming mojo goes and I need a break, whether it's through lack of games or maybe I've spent too much time playing games and needed a break, no doubt it will come at some point on Xbox One but so far my interest is still high. I'm still enjoying loads of games but I tend to stick to one or two games for a week or so, then move on to others, swap back, I just don't overplay one too much so I don't get bored.

Yeah you're pretty much right on that, I've been lazy ;) Always end up going back to PC lol...

your 1 out of 5 million

Well, I'll definitely be using it when Destiny drops in Sept, that's for sure.

One thing I always suggest to anyone when they hit a spell where they lose interest for whatever the reason, ..

Why not consider trying a game that you usually wouldn't go for? I remember years back especially the time of the first Xbox, Playstation, if it wasn't a racer or another FPS I would rarely consider it but sometimes something completely different is just what you need to get the old interest up again, well it's worked for me :)

Lofty - I was thinking on that one to, I hear Tomb Raider is pretty good. I normally don't play that type of game but was thinking on it.

I've had mine on almost every day since launch lol.

I've used my X1 every single day since November 22nd

I've used mine every day since buying it. I don't find it to be cluttered.  If it is the dashboard to which you refer, I have no issue working it but I also have nothing but the Wii and original Xbox to compare it too.