Have you seen how many people have this problem as me!!??

OK Microsoft, its obvious that there is a bit of a flaw in the system here. If you google "how to switch gamertag between live accounts" hundreds of results come up. All of them say the same thing, "I just got a W8 computer and set up my new windows live account (or my professional one) to start up my W8 pc. Then logged into the xbox app." Now we all have to wait 30 days to make this change, which makes that app on my day old pc, useless for another 30 days. Is there any way you could give every one instant change then apply the 30min wait (kind of like getting a free gamertag change the 1st time, then paying 800mp to do the next one). I know if you even do apply this change it will be well after my 30days is up, but just so people don't have to feel this frustration. I hate this dud account :(

Thanks

LogiKSarg3 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hey LogiKSarg3! I'm sorry to hear about the frustration here. Unfortunately we don't have any current way to expedite that 30 day wait period. If you'd like, you can post in our Wishlist and Feedback forums about this!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.