Have you gotten an “Error 80154B7” or even an “Error 80070571” which are both related to your Xbox Live profile? please help!!!!!

hello my name mayk  and I'm from Brazil.

Recently I tried to connect my profile and I can not live on .. andwhen I try to download it from him .. 8015b7 an error messagethat says I can not download any profile live by today and I can try again later. my gamer tag and

Lord mayk

Brazil ... in support of microsoft phone said can not help shakeand post in my email it was registered with my gamer tag in aU.S. mail and she would not help ..

have full access to my email from my tag and access the official website of the normally microsoft own ..
however qaunto try to login or download it on xbox360 notconnect to live. qaundo searched the forums for error in thisresearch appeared:

Software giant Microsoft assured subscribers of XBox Livegaming service excellant it is working to address XBox Liveprofile errors Them That lock out of the online network.

Gaming site Joystiq.com cited complaints by subscribers whoreceived error codes of "801540B7" and "80070571," both ofWhich said report it to Live profiles.

"We have recently Identified an Xbox Live profile data error Thatresults in Error Code '801540B7 'for a small number of Xbox Livemembers. The error instructs users to attempt to re-downloadTheir Xbox Live profile and directs Them to customer service support for further Top assistance, "a Microsoft spokespersonJoystiq quoted the saying.

It said the Microsoft spokesperson Also apologized "for theinconvenience this has Caused to our loyal and Xbox Livemembers are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible."

On The Other Hand, Joystiq said it heard about These problemsonly after the new Xbox Live dashboard Became Earlier this month available.

Joystiq cited cases of subscribers getting locked out of thenetwork, unable to purchase content from Microsoft's online store,and downloading Prevented from Their profiles.

please someone help me with this problem ..

thank you .. and be with God

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hey there Mayk! Can you confirm for me that you are currently having issues when trying to access your profile? If so, can you walk us through the exact steps and what happens instead? Let us know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ok my problem .. I cant connect my gamertag on xbox live for my xbox360 or lower it by the same .. when I try to lower it in another game after typing my password and email the following message appears saying at the time not possible download your profile try again later .. error 801540B7

I have full access to my account at microsoft site my gamer tag is (Lord Mayk) ... my signature and silver .. just like that I can connect my profile to be able to update my points again.

note: normally I log my gamer tag and profile on the site ...

however I just can not connect it with my box360 .... I have done a texte creating another account and it's normal access to live ....

Please help me ... thank you ...

God bless you solve this problem ...

phoned the suport in Brazil more like my gamer tag is associated with the U.S. they do not have email access protocol .. the number they gave me was this 1170737109

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Mayk, I'm curious--are you able to sign into https://accounts.live.com with your credentials?

Sorry this didn't help.

yeah totally .. I have full access to my account at microsoft site I log my profile usually ..

however I can only log into the site, when I try to log it for xbox360 it says no ....

I tried download it again for more of the error box 80154b7 ..

already have one month I'm trying to connect my profile or download the live and I can not ... please help me to connect it again because I would like to upgrade my point and make my DLCs ..... thanks ...

God bless you ...

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey again Mayk! I'm still a little confused exactly what you are having trouble with. Can you be more specific, for example, are you having issues downloading your profile on the console? Are you having issues connecting to LIVE once you have signed in to your profile? Please walk me through the exact steps you are taking on your console, what you intend to do, and what is happening instead. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

ok ...

Step 1: I have access to my account because I can usually at the site of the official xbox ..

Step 2: I got my login and password of my gamer tag for the normal site.

My gamer tag name: Lord Mayk

Step 3: When I turn on my xbox360 it normally connects to the Internet can not enter more live with my profile ...

A message appears: Could not connect to live try later:

4: I remove the HD and leave only the internal memory of 4 gigabytes of the game and try to download my profile again for xbox live:

message appears:

unfortunately not possible to download xbox live profiles now. try again later.

801540b7

excuse me for my english .. I'm using google online translator to talk to you ..

already called for the suport .. in Brazil which is where I live .... they, can they do anything ...

said that only you guys could help me ...

thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.

OK, so you are having trouble when you try to sign in to your profile I see. Does this happen for every profile on your console, or just yours? Can other profiles be downloaded as well? Also, do you have an issue downloading your profile or connecting to LIVE when you are using a console on a different network? Let me know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

no..no....... only my profile not  connects to live .......

I can create a new profile or download another profile    usually they connect the xboxlive  .... more my profile not connect in xbox live

I withdraw from my hd box ...

and try to download it again for live

and appears this error 801540b7 .......

obs: not be possible to download it from live or update it      

I was in the house of a friend of mine and I tried to download my profile on xbox360 and it appeared the same error...

obrigado....

Sorry this didn't help.

Just bought a new xbox360 premium and I want to download my profile from my xbox standard. I cant seem to log in because it won't accept my email address.

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright, a couple more things here: do you remember when this issue first started for you? Also, have you tried downloading your profile on other consoles to see if you get the same issue. Let me know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.