have been kicked off line many times

i have been kicked off line by this individual izl josh izl he has kicked me off line 27 and has keeped me off for hours at times and days he also does it to my friends for longer he has done it to little kids and smiles i can hear him laugh he is 19 and says he can hack into nasa and says that if he is kicked off line he can redirect hes ip and get back on the xbox box live he is not a nice person makes fun off girls says every swear to them makes them cry he talks about changing youtube to josh tube and google to josh finder he steals this like microsoft pionts and other things that i have not see/heard but told he is braking the law i am told and is beeing unfair to kids that like to have fun and play video games i no we need a stop to this izl josh izl please what every you can do is a great help i am thinking of contarting the atterie general office and the FBi but i need your help first.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

Hello there PhonyCookie9!

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are facing in regards to this issue. First off all, please do not name and shame a user by posting his / her gamertag. Also, please file a complaint against this user, you can use this link here to learn more about filing a complaint! If you are experiencing a DoS attack, (being 'kicked offline') look at what you should do, in regards to this issue here. I am afraid, other than filing a complaint, submitting a player review (makes the chances of you playing with him again, very unlikely if negatively submitted) and reporting the offense of a DoS attack, there is nothing more you can do. The Xbox LIVE enforcement team will deal with it further, accordingly. Also, you may want to block communication, so you will not be able to receive any messages from that user.

Hope this helps!

DarkLink.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.