Haunt (Kinect Arcade) FREE

Never played it, but it's free for 2 days if anyones interested.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice one mate!

According to this article on x360a.org it's for the US only.

[quote]

To mark the launch of a new Xbox 360 Dashboard feature called 'Kinect Central', Microsoft is offering XBLA Kinect title Haunt to download for free from today.

As the Kinect Central service is currently available only in the US however, the promotion applies only to US Xbox Live subscribers.

Haunt will be free from the Xbox Live Arcade for a limited period, as the promotion runs from Tuesday, June 26th (today) through Monday, July 2nd. It can only be accessed via the Kinect Central on the dashboard. But it's free! Get it![/quote]

Might be worth keeping an eye out though for when/if it launches in the UK wether its free.

Think this is a US only promotion, and its free for a full week for them before going back to its 800MSP price

-

Looking at the UK Marketplace and game still shows as costing 800MSP

Sounds like the Arcade app thingy the yanks got that gave em a load of free avatar gear.... never made it over here.

Although this is for kinect so I'd be surprised if we didn't see it.... the app, not the free game.

My 'American friend' downloaded this last night. And the special offers app, which has a scratch to win game you play every day.

[quote user="Piztup"]

My 'American friend' downloaded this last night. And the special offers app, which has a scratch to win game you play every day.

[/quote]

My American friend is gonna download it in a bit..... apparently.....

Thanks for the post. My 'American Friend' has just downloaded this, will give it a try later.

My American friend just bought a McDonald's and is about to download this now.

ive downloaded the app but i already have haunt. im getting very pxssed off with all this (only applies to USA) crap when it comes to the majority of free stuff. we pay our live sub aswell so why does europe get left out. ive just renewed my sub today after a month of deciding whether or not to do it and i feel ive just wasted £35 now.

good game..