Hats off to Phil Spencer and the Xbox Team!

Xbox really seems to have its mojo back.  I think the gamercentric vision is really paying dividends.  Windows 10 streaming, back compat, ID@xbox , great exclusives and titles like Quantum Break mean that more dust will be collecting on my PS4.  I'm a little nervous about the new interface but Phil and the Team have done such a good job that I'm not too worried.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nothing came back,gamercentric was already there from day one,ID@Xbox was announed at Gamescom 2013,great excusives/line up since launch....Only BC is something new (coming in november 2015) and Windowns 10 on Xbox one will bring a new (ugly) dashboard plus some apps,nothing really special or gamercentric for Xbox one owners,only for people who use multiple devices (PC/tablet/ect) to play games (and multimedia), Windowns 10 might be a useful software/tool.

It was just as good (great) as previous years.

Is this something we should be thanking him for too?

Microsoft’s strategy for Xbox will rely less on third-party exclusives and more on first-party content.

www.vg247.com/.../less-third-party-deals-and-more-first-party-exclusives-in-the-future-for-xbox-says-spencer

i don't understand all the praise, they are doing a good job agreed, but they are not doing an outstanding job, xbox platform is still falling short in many areas. this is coming from someone who is exclusively on xbox one

I don't care at this point, because I'm already happy with it and I don't see that changing any time soon.

No argument there GG. I just don't understand all the praise

Randver, we know you look for every possible way to bash MS but how is that a bad thing?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I think we should all be happy the X1 is fairly far behind the PS4 in sales. The longer it stays like this the better, because the Xbox team will push harder to make it a better console at the end of the day.

@ Goatsnatcher

An interesting way to see things but your right we should n joy the ambition :)

I think Goatsnatcher hit it. If it is fairly behind the PS4 that just means MS will work that much harder to appease everyone. Although I'm quite happy with how things are going, we all know there are things that could be better. And MS is working on that.