has ur driver been despatched!

just wondered if anyones driver has been despatched yet iv ordered mine of the gamecollection.net website but mine has'nt yet been despatched????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

ordered mine from gamestop earlier when it was £21.07, not been dispatched yet.

Nope cos driver died when the first game came out on ps2. Two best drivers was 1 - 2 on ps1.

I haven't pre-ordered the game, but I am looking forward to the release. I get the feeling I will rent the game first, because I won't have the cash to buy it immediately. I loved the demos. They're fun, and that's all I request from my games. If I have fun with them then I'll continue to play them regardless of the opinions of others.

My copy turned up today, not had a chance to play it yet though.

Mine was dispatched today from gamestop.

Happy to wait as it was a bargain.

mine still not been despatched think there taking the p**s especially with royal mail being as slow as they are

I've a good hours play and one thing that I really dislike about this game is the way you can switch between people/cars at the touch of a button, for me it just doesn't suit at all this type of game at all! While the actual driving/missions are pretty fun I'm really glad I got this game cheap! I wouldn't have been happy to pay full price for this.

Mine got dispatched today by gamestop uk. I wasn't planning on getting it but at £22 i gave in.

My driver hasnt been dispatched yet because he doesnt have a licence to dispatch it lol.

[quote user="TBWz White Ops"]

My driver hasnt been dispatched yet because he doesnt have a licence to dispatch it lol.

[/quote]