Has my account been hacked?

For the past few times that I tried to login to xbox.com, the page kept refreshing and finally it stopped and when I logged in it took me to a page saying someone else is logged in on my account, So I clicked on the prove it's me thing and I had a code sent to my email, and when I went to get the code, I noticed about 3 more codes that had been sent a few days earlier, almost like someone was trying to get in my account and the codes were sent to me.... I changed my password, but does someone have my account?! I am on it on the xbox right now and no problem.I never do anything giving out personal info the only site that actually has my gamertag on it is xbox360achievements.org, please help

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

What I would suggest you do is change your secret answer on your email as well as your actual password for your email.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Also. I wouldn't trust anything with my Xbox live account such as the website you listed above. Unless it is owned by microsoft. I'm not sure about that website. Just thought I would add this

Sorry this didn't help.

try calling xbox support and ask them to make sure you have your account also change most things on your account like passwords and anything else secret also change your passwords on anything connected to xbox, hope this helps

Sorry this didn't help.

In addition to the above suggestions, be sure to take a look at the account security link. It will provide a checklist to make sure your account is secure. It also contains info on account theft, and what to do If you suspect the account has been compromised. www.xbox.com/.../Account-Security

Sorry this didn't help.

It happened to me and they spent all of my point etc... so im gona try and track them down.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello gamewinner369, if you believe your account has been tampered with please contact phone support right away! An investigation will be started and the Enforcement team will handle it. :)

Sorry this didn't help.