Has Anyone Seen The Rest Of Forza 5?

Brilliant looking game and it's great that they've made it very "pick up and play".

Rather than drown the player in information about tunings, painting, parts, upgrades etc... they've made it very easy to jump in and drive.

But I bought this game to race.

Let's be fair here.  If they cut that many tracks and cars out of "Forza 4" they could have probably made it look and run as well as "Forza 5" on the old XBox 360.

Love the attention to detail.

Miss the tracks.  There are LOADS of tracks missing.

Therre aren't as many cars... that's ok.  But why are so many tracks missing?

Also, what happened to racing?

2 laps is not a race.  It used to be that each lap you did you would be trying to beat your previous lap and do even better.  It caused you to push the cars to their very limits and improve your drive in the process.

2 - 3 laps of trying to get round other players clunky Drivatars until you can speed away from the field is like a rush job.

It's great if you just want to drive around but not great if you like to race.

If this is a new and exciting generation of brand new games, couldn't they have at least included a career pack that puts you in some real races?

I know that for practically the price of buying the entire game again "Forza" will shower me with "Season Pass Cars"... but what about tracks?

Do they plan to release further tracks too?

If they do I shall not be impressed as it suggests they've sold me an incomplete game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I don't think they have announced any track DLC yet but I expect they will do some.

I know there's a lot of DLC planned, as to what/when I don't know.

There has been a few saying lately on various sites that because a lot of Forza players have been asking for it that they plan in January to include the Nurburgring and Endurance events, I myself haven't seen 100% confirmation of this.

If you want to do more laps it's very easy to set up in free play, but I know what you mean.

The biggest disappointment to me is the loading times (I've had to turn the awful on hold music off too!)

I remember reading that nurburgring was coming post launch cos they didn't have time to finish it.... Other than that I don't think they've said much concerning actual tracks as DLC

[quote user="Majikthise"]

If you want to do more laps it's very easy to set up in free play, but I know what you mean.

The biggest disappointment to me is the loading times (I've had to turn the awful on hold music off too!)

[/quote]

That's the one thing I really don't like about Forza 5, the music, either sounds like your in a shopping centre lift with music or when your on the phone on hold to someone lol

Like I said in other threads, personally I'm happy with the tracks but one thing I would love to see in a Forza title, a "Track Editor" ..  :-)