Has anyone got experience with coolshop?

As above, has anyone used coolshop.co.uk before for pre-orders?

It's just they have Forza4 limited edition for £44.99 which works out a nice £15 cheaper than the only other people selling - Game/Gamestation.

Cheers people

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

are you sure they are legit?

Coolshop is one of those sites that claims to have been around for years but I haven't heard of anyone that has actually bought something from them.

[quote user="gooslaps goop"]

are you sure they are legit?

[/quote]

Kinda what I wanted to know tbh lol

Just been looking around the interweb and they seem to get good reviews as a retailer, they are a Danish company that uses the UK to send out games, may order on a credit card so I'm protected.

i have never heard of them also

i hope you don't get Duped

Game have exclusive rights to sell the Forza 4 limited edition version in the UK.

Coolshop has been around for years, i use them all the time. I got dead island on pre-order with them for £32.50. Should get it tomorrow. A few years ago they used to be called Soft UK.

Cheers, I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if anyone else has any experience.

@shinagami, that's what I thought too from the other thread we were talking in - I assume they are getting round it with the loophole that the are a Danish company just distributing from the UK.

@King Bill, cheers for the reply, sounds promising, are they all legit copies etc?

Let me know how you get on.

[quote user="marknally"]

Cheers, I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if anyone else has any experience.

[/quote]

104 Reviews of Coolshop