Has anyone else lost all their Avatar Awards?

Yes I know they are just meaningless virtual items but....

-

Mine have all gone, literally in the Avatar customisation menu its showing as if I have none and even tells me I can earn them by playing certain games. The HALO 4 Avatar Award Items that my avatar was wearing vanished the moment I encountered this

-

So curious to know if its happened to anyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mine are still there.Didn't realise how much stuff i'd unlocked.

It looks like your avatar is still wearing all the Halo awards to me when i click on your profile.

Clear cache time? recover tag time? Mind youve probably tried those already right?

Mine are all still present and correct, mate. The only thing that went missing for me today was my progress on the Halo 4 challenge for headshots :(

-----

I'm also still seeing your Avatar Award items on your Avatar. As Piztup said, might be worth giving your cache a clear out and your tag a redownload.

Had huge issues with my profile last night, avatar items gone then couldnt sign into LIVE, putting it down to the multiple issues the Ambassador system is having right now and their attempts to sort it our at a user level put my profile out of whack last night

-

Yet to see if its been corrected yet....but appreciate the replies peeps

Yeah Halo 4 did weird things to my avatar awards.

Not checked to see if they've returned yet.

Mine are still there for Halo 4. Weird.

I've seen other experiencing this also.

Yep mine have just disappeared , was playing Trials multi-player and got an error message at the end of a race saying something about an error with the awards !

It still say's how many award's I have but when I click on any it just say's to unlock the award's by playing the game !

thats what I had yesterday, it resolved today but  clearing cache, redownloading my profile did nothing to help when it happened

-

Sorry its happening to more peeps