Hard Drive

Hey... All of our Xbox Live information and games etc were downloaded onto a hard drive that we were given. This hard drive has been "repossessed" and now we don't have access to the Xbox live account/profile or any of the many many games and patches that were downloaded.

I have cancelled the auto renewal of the Live subscription. Can I delete the account all together so we can start again.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

[quote user="D3ATH DICTATOR"]

Hey... All of our Xbox Live information and games etc were downloaded onto a hard drive that we were given. This hard drive has been "repossessed" and now we don't have access to the Xbox live account/profile or any of the many many games and patches that were downloaded.

I have cancelled the auto renewal of the Live subscription. Can I delete the account all together so we can start again.

[/quote]

The account itself cannot be deleted from Xbox Live. It will remain on the servers. Are you aware you can download your gamertag and access its download history when you have a storage device available again? I just want to point that out since you have lots of purchased content.

I would change the email and password to the account if you can still access it,to stop it being used while the console is " repossessed"

Set the account to require the password every time at login or add a passcode..

-

As mad cow says you will be able to download the profile to a new console,when you get one,and then do a license transfer to get access to all of your downloaded content.