Hard drive problem

Okay my hard drive recently went into unformatted mode and I'm guessing all my info gamer score DLC everything is erased . If I buy a new hard drive can I retrieve my profile are how do I go about getting all that information back

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi you can download your profile and any download content easily.

-

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

support.xbox.com/.../download-content-history

-

Your game saves are gone sadly, there is no way to recover those unless you used the cloud to save your games or have them on a USB device.

-

support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

Bananas !!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

the only way to recover data from before is to either transfer any remaining data from your hard drive, and if you have been using cloud you can transfer any saved filed online back to your xbox. other then that all saves are lost. as to dlc and games, if you bought them with the same gamertag, you can go to your xbox and redownload them, just go to account on your xbox then purchase history and youll see a list of everything you bought, you can then redownload them. you can also access this list on xbox.com just sign in go to account then purchase history and redownload their then it will automatically be added to your xbox download queue. this is the only way of recovering info. saves cant be downloaded online unless through icloud, if you dont use it your out of luck.'

hope this helps :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.