Hard Drive Problem?

Hey guys, im trying to delete an installed game on my xbox and it keeps telling me everytime I try "there was a problem performing that action". Does anyone know how to fix it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

are you able to uninstall another game from your HD...see if that gives it a kick, what game is it by the way and what Size of HD console model etc

I've not tried uninstalling another game, but I did manage to uninstall the BF3 HD content. I was trying to uninstall the BF3 Disc 1, and my console is the Gears 3 Limited Edition 320GB console.

Try to see if you can uninstall another game, then step by step uninstall the BF content, extra disc first then the game disc...hope it works out for ya..other then that maybe contact support by phone tomorrow or contact them via Twitter on @XboxSupport

Thanks for the help Cokney, it seems to have fixed itself. Went and had a couple games on Gears 3 then tried uninstalling it again and it worked!

The Xbox...it does what it wants when it wants to do not when you do lol...glad you got it sorted