Hard drive getting me ban.

Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone else has this issue playing halo 5 in arena. Than getting kicked off game saying "external hard drive ready" happens every so often sometime back to back and getting ban for min at a time for leaving in game. Wondering if anyone else is having this issue.??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

I would do a video of it and upload it to Youtube. Being banned, even for a single minute for something outside your control should always be documented.

You could check out the official HALO 5 Forums to see if other people have encountered this issue.

When I used to play "Return To Castle Wolfenstein" on the PC they had a program called "PUNK BUSTER" that would unceremoniously toss out anyone who's game displayed irregularities because cheaters would try to modify or alter the game's code.

A couple of times it threw me out because my game must have registered something irregular.

That's like 2 or 3 times out of hundreds of games.  I wasn't complaining if that was the price of people not being able to cheat.