Harassment when I logged onto Xbox LIVE

I get home from being out, logged onto Xbox LIVE via my console, chatted with a friend in party chat about up coming games and such and that was for nearly 5 minutes. After that I get a message from one person telling me to F myself via a message which i replied to stating that if they send me another harassment message i will video type the message and give the video to the Enforcement team. Now I have blocked the person after they sent a message back saying sorry but I don't believe that they are sorry cause I blocked them after they replied back, I know the person is a cheater in Online matches of CoD Black Ops 1 cause their K/D raito doesn't add up to them being a pro, cause I always thought of the Pro status as respect for players and for the game itself not just bring a friend in as a guest and still call you're self pro.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 69 Applies to:
Answer

Greetings HisBabe!

You'll have to use the report tool on your console, to file a complaint against that person.

I would also suggest that you mute, block and avoid, all communications with this person.

Please read: How to file a complaint against another player and control communications with you for Xbox LIVE 

If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask.

Good luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.