Harassment online

I will not name the players or show videos of their actions

GTAIV EFLC has a number of players who openly cheat. These cheaters use modifications to create hacked servers as well as join regular servers to hack. These hackers are using illegal modifications to crash and flood other peoples servers. I and others have been a target for these hackers and are unable to enjoy one game session without them intruding and destroying the server. These hackers have made the game unplayable for the online community and I would like to know who I could contact in regards to their numerous violations regarding windows live games. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

File a complaint via your recently played players list, and if they have breached XBL TOU they will get the appropriate punishment.

Hello Terranous, I am a Xbox Community Ambassador, and I reccomed reporting the player, or allowing me to report the player by sending me a message of this gamertag, whereas I cannot help you further without a gamertag to report.

[quote user="NB Topaz 7"]

Hello Terranous, I am a Xbox Community Ambassador, and I reccomed reporting the player, or allowing me to report the player by sending me a message of this gamertag, whereas I cannot help you further without a gamertag to report.

[/quote]Hello NB Topaz 7, you cannot "help" the OP in any other way then that which has already been suggested. You cannot Report the Player as it has nothing to do with you. That would be considered Filing False Complaints.

Furthermore, the OP would be in violation of both the ToU/ CoC and Forum Guidelines by Posting someone's else GT.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[/quote]Hello NB Topaz 7, you cannot "help" the OP in any other way then that which has already been suggested. You cannot Report the Player as it has nothing to do with you. That would be considered Filing False Complaints.

Furthermore, the OP would be in violation of both the ToU/ CoC and Forum Guidelines by Posting someone's else GT.

[/quote]lol, i managed to resist the temptation, just about...

Temptation? and reporting a player, who is a known breaker of conduct, is perfectly fine.

Temptation? and reporting a player, who is a known breaker of conduct, is perfectly fine.

[/quote]I appreciate you are trying to help the community, but it's not up to you to report players, it's up to the "victim", some of the advice you have given on some threads is not correct, please don't take offence from this post, i would not have said anything if you had not referred to me in your post.

My apologies, I try to help the community if I can

My apologies, I try to help the community if I can

[/quote]No problem.