Harassing

[GT Removed] - Do not name and shame in the forums.  has been harasing me and my freinds hes been tampering with the system by hacking into gthe ip adress and booting people ofline he been sending s threat and saying there nothing we could do about it he has ask me a a few freind for our account info sch as password email and all gthat and more he said its either i do this or ill never be able to sighn on again and every time he says that he will boot me offline i sddenly i am booted offline i underdstand this is illegal and i know this isnt the first complaint against him for this  and i know that there is many other who agree  and i say we need to petition against him to get microsoft\xboxlive have to deal with this he there is rles against this and they ned to end this and deal with [GT Removed] - Do not name and shame in the forums so that users of xboxlive dont have to be abused by him anymore case they have3 already been informed about this and its not the first time so this has to be solved

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Yes [GT Removed] - Do not name and shame in the forums has been asking me and shadow about our personal information and what our password was I asked him to stop but he wouldn't he then said ill 'boot you' we didn't have internet at my house for a bit when I went back online he has sent me a message of an address asking if it was mine, I blocked him right after that. he's really not an ethical person and must be dealt with, and also he kept emphasizing how I can do nothing about it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[GT Removed] - Do not name and shame in the forums has been threatening to kick us offline and asking for our personal information such as our address and e-mail accounts. If this doesn't stop it could escalate.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please use the reporting system on Xbox Live to report this user, see the steps in the link below.Also do not name and shame on the forums. 

www.xbox.com/.../abuse

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Kiesey78"]

Please use the reporting system on Xbox Live to report this user, see the steps in the link below.

www.xbox.com/.../abuse

[/quote]

In addition, read this Support article on Denial of Service Attacks and follow it's advice.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Juxtapose13"]

[quote user="Kiesey78"]

Please use the reporting system on Xbox Live to report this user, see the steps in the link below.

www.xbox.com/.../abuse

[/quote]

In addition, read this Support article on Denial of Service Attacks and follow it's advice.

[/quote]

Also, Mute and Block the offender by following the instructions here.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.