Handheld XBOX

Why hasn't this happened yet? Sony's got the PSP, PSP Go, & PS Vita. Nintendo's got Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance (SP), Nintendo DS (Lite,I,3DS). I'm truly surprised that Microsoft hasn't produced a handheld XBOX yet. Considering that NVidia, a well known graphics company, has produced a handheld gaming device! What is going on Microsoft? Please don't tell me you're going to let Nintendo, Sony, & NVidia beat you in handheld gaming consoles? Are you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I dont think MS has any interest in the market. Personally I think they like market-share they have with xbox, wp8 and their surface tablets

[quote user="FalkonLink"]

Why hasn't this happened yet? Sony's got the PSP, PSP Go, & PS Vita. Nintendo's got Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance (SP), Nintendo DS (Lite,I,3DS). I'm truly surprised that Microsoft hasn't produced a handheld XBOX yet. Considering that NVidia, a well known graphics company, has produced a handheld gaming device! What is going on Microsoft? Please don't tell me you're going to let Nintendo, Sony, & NVidia beat you in handheld gaming consoles? Are you?

[/quote]MS has their tablets and Windows Phone 8 that plays mobile games.  This is probably their vision for a "mobile game platform".

Its not very stable, people grow board with small devices quick.

I did the whole cell phone thing, oh gotta have all these games, then had to have a tablet, oh but there are even better games, need a better tablet............

cell phone is back to just making calls

2 tablets take turns doing nothing but downloads, GPS  or weather on a trip.

Xbox 360S for games