Halo4 ideas

anyone have ideas on whats in halo 4?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

[quote user="VxENIGMAxV"]

how about we just make the game horrible by doing everything you just said.... 1,) the 1-50 ranking system was great, separated people from playing others that were to good or bad, also showed your skill. 2.) halo reach is terrible  with its health packs and reticle bounce from bloom. the arena is a joke. halo 3 was perfect, i played that game for 4 years straight. i miss being able to go crazy and take on 3 people at once, something you cannot do in Reach. I found it to be a giant annoyance to run out of health and sit near a health packet waiting for it to respawn. My friends and i have this talk about halo a lot, for the most part we LOVE halo, but reach took it away from us. we are all hoping that halo 4; since it is continuing off of halo 3, will be almost exactly the same. today for the first time in about a year or two, i played halo 3 with my friend online. there were 5,000 people online still. i found out that i still had some of my skill, and that i felt great just anticipating a game to start, i miss that game a lot. i'm more than confident that most halo fans agree, and that halo 4 will follow up on this masterful  series the same. i'm not gonna lie i was surprised by the number of people online for Reach at first, but then like 2 weeks later and then a month later, no more than 400,000 on. now that number got even smaller. i believe the reason is because it just is not as good as halo 3 or halo 2 was. i would love to see 343 industries follow up on what kind of feedback they can salvage from these forums, because many game makers care less about there audience and only want money. but since we cannot directly contact them i'm not to sure, since i have constantly looked for a contact list and cannot find one. forums are great and all, but are not good ways of letting someone purposefully know what you and many others want done.  halo reach = broken, halo 2 and 3 = not broken. "if its not broke... don't fix it". Hah, thanks for your time everyone.

-ENIGMA

[/quote]

As you point out, you can still play Halo 3, so why are you despairing over Reach?

Yes, Halo 4 continues the storyline from Halo 3, but remember there are two Halo titles that followed Halo 3. 343i will likely base the multiplayer gameplay for H4 off of Reach, otherwise they'd have to scrap armor abilities.

And "halo reach = broken"... that's your opinion. I personally prefer Reach's multiplayer over Halo 3's.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="Kandii Snipa"]Unlimited Armor Lock [/quote]

LOL that would be epic. Armor locking the entire game. Trolls would have a field day.

Sorry this didn't help.

not at the time, but i will say that i want the 3 burst battle rifle to return and the covnant rifle the pulse rifle i believe it was called.

Sorry this didn't help.

how about we just make the game horrible by doing everything you just said.... 1,) the 1-50 ranking system was great, separated people from playing others that were to good or bad, also showed your skill. 2.) halo reach is terrible  with its health packs and reticle bounce from bloom. the arena is a joke. halo 3 was perfect, i played that game for 4 years straight. i miss being able to go crazy and take on 3 people at once, something you cannot do in Reach. I found it to be a giant annoyance to run out of health and sit near a health packet waiting for it to respawn. My friends and i have this talk about halo a lot, for the most part we LOVE halo, but reach took it away from us. we are all hoping that halo 4; since it is continuing off of halo 3, will be almost exactly the same. today for the first time in about a year or two, i played halo 3 with my friend online. there were 5,000 people online still. i found out that i still had some of my skill, and that i felt great just anticipating a game to start, i miss that game a lot. i'm more than confident that most halo fans agree, and that halo 4 will follow up on this masterful  series the same. i'm not gonna lie i was surprised by the number of people online for Reach at first, but then like 2 weeks later and then a month later, no more than 400,000 on. now that number got even smaller. i believe the reason is because it just is not as good as halo 3 or halo 2 was. i would love to see 343 industries follow up on what kind of feedback they can salvage from these forums, because many game makers care less about there audience and only want money. but since we cannot directly contact them i'm not to sure, since i have constantly looked for a contact list and cannot find one. forums are great and all, but are not good ways of letting someone purposefully know what you and many others want done.  halo reach = broken, halo 2 and 3 = not broken. "if its not broke... don't fix it". Hah, thanks for your time everyone.

-ENIGMA

Sorry this didn't help.

you cannot just scrap Major Leauge Gaming, it is a huge part of halo.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Unlimited Armor Lock would be nice. No 1-50 system, cause I'm not good enough to get a 50 and i'm tired of people trash talking me.  No fall damage plus unlimited Jet Pack so you can fly as high as you want. Get rid of MLG and bring back Fiesta. Oh and it would be great if they could prevent derankers, boosters, 2nd accounter, and t-baggers.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="VxENIGMAxV"]

you cannot just scrap Major Leauge Gaming, it is a huge part of halo.  

[/quote]

Yes you can because no its not.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Masta cheeze29"]anyone have ideas on whats in halo 4?

[/quote]

Official information can be found here.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

Scrap the Classes, bring back pickups like invis and bubble and get rid of Bloom and the DMR. Bring back the BR

Sorry this didn't help.