Halo: Reach Clan Recruitment: The Reach Rangers

Did you ever want to join a military-like/ fun clan? Did you ever want to meet new people or potential friends or acquaintances? If so, the Reach Rangers is the Clan for you! We are a peaceful clan devoted to preserving the peace of Reach, and being the disciplined, tactical, smart soldiers we are capable of being.  We follow orders to exact details. Promotions, praise and rewards are frequently given in the ranks of the Rangers, so why not begin your militarized career now, and become the committed warrior you always knew you could be. Sign up now, and fight for a worthy cause!  Go to our website: www.haloreachrangers.weebly.com and sign up or contact an officer today!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi my name is cookiealex489 I want to make a deal with you...... I want you and my clan to become allys together we can rise above all the other clans. If you accept thank you. If you decline we understand but we highly suggest you be allys.

Send me a FR/ I am a Vice Clan President Im 14  Thanks for your consideration.

Sincerli Vice President cookiealex489.                                                          

I would like to join your clan please meesage my Gamer Tag; Vurzer