Halo Reach Achievement

Hey. So was playing halo reach finishing off a mission and I got awarded finished campaign on normal before I was awarded the finished the tenth mission? I just made this gamertag after previously having a similar issue with a different game on another gamertag which I redeemed 4200 msp and gold on. Is there some sort of problem with microsofts servers or achievements unlocking that it cant unlock in the way its supposed to ? As since the new Xbox dashboard there has been nothing but glitches like this and im certainly sick of it at this stage. I'd ring the support line but due to past experiences there not qualified or authorized to do anything with my actual gamertag so why is there nothing implemented to fix errors like this happening to more than just me. If were paying for a service its expected that it works properly and if not the problem to be fixed.

I can't see anyone helping with this problem seein as my last accounts topic still remains unanswered for the similar problem. I dont see why there is not an easy solution to fix this.

I'd really appriciate if someone could fix this but I suppose thats like hoping it's not going to rain tomorrow here in Ireland.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

That's ok I just didn't understand why the smart attitude was necessary. I suppose I could replay it all it really is a pain to do however when this has happened twice on two different accounts will there be something to fix this in the future? Thank you for your help on this matter anyway.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Muffocated - be nice, please. :)

@Deppers - He is a community member, not a member of Forums Support, so please take his posts with a grain of salt. Now, you mention the level doesn't show as played when going through the title menu. Have you replayed the mission from that menu? Unfortunately there's no way to manually re-pop achievements for people, so the only real resolution is to attempt the mission again until it pops for you. Alternatively, you might try deleting the save file and starting again if nothing else is working. 

Sorry this didn't help.

I can't help but notice your being arrogant towards me when all im asking is for an explanation as to why this keeps happening? Forgive me if it appeared that I was being offensive towards the support staff I was only repeating what the person I called specifically said that they were "not qualified or authorized to do anything ".

Naturally replaying the tenth mission was the first thing I did when I noticed this. It does not fix the fact that the game thinks I completed it and now on the title menu when I go to play the campaign it doesnt recognise me having played it although when I go into campaign through main menu it works.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well then replay the tenth mission?

That was hard.

Sorry this didn't help.

"This is not Xbox's problem.

Go back and replay the missions you did not receive the achievements for."

The tenth mission is the second last mission. I have completed every other mission including that mission..... This is why it IS xbox's problem. As I have NOT finished the last mission but got awarded the achievement before I finished the game. 

Sorry this didn't help.

This is not Xbox's problem.

Go back and replay the missions you did not receive the achievements for.

Sorry this didn't help.