Halo combat evolved anniversary's price

Amazon has it for 29.95.. would you pay 30 notes for a ten year old game with spruced up graphics and online componant?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes.

Yep, love the halo series so yes I would

I could understand paying 30 quid for a new disc copy of final fantasy 8 n 9 but not halo

[quote user="V King Bill V"]

I could understand paying 30 quid for a new disc copy of final fantasy 8 n 9 but not halo

[/quote]

Then don't buy it, simple.

It's not like they're holding you at gun point.

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

[/quote]

Then don't buy it, simple.

It's not like they're holding you at gun point.

[/quote] Im not going too, i didn't say i was considering, if you read my post i was asking if the forum members would. if you aint got anything to say regarding the topic, dont even comment.

I'm a student i get given free money, so i'm quite happy to use it on videogames.

I like halo lore so im gonna lap this game up, would probs pay 40 for it

Amazon has it for 29.95.. would you pay 30 notes for a ten year old game with spruced up graphics and online componant?

[/quote]

Yes I would and I expect most players that are fans of the series will, some may not, but I think it will do well, lots of us have been waiting for this for a long time, it's popped up on this forum many times about it being remade, I hope they do a remake  Halo 2 at some point too.

£29.99 for a remastered Halo CE campaign with four way co-op and two types of visuals, updated terminals, a multiplayer component across seven of the most celebrated Halo CE maps and (apparently) both of the current Halo Reach DLC's?

Yes.

hmm, i feel, that in order for it to warrant 30, they shouls of added new physiques such as the way the warthogs move in halo 3 etc. removed glitches which ive been told are still there. why would i spend £30 on a game thats been out for 10 years still with glitches? i will buy for achievements when at £20