Halo CE: Anniversary Discussion Panel - New York Comic Con (NYCC.)

Date: - Saturday, October 15 (NY)/ Sunday, October 16 (UK)

Time: -  7:30 pm - 8:30 pm (NY Time)/ 12:30 A.M - 1:30 A.M (UK Time.)

Speakers: Alison Stroll, Dan Ayoub, Doug Hebenthal, Kevin Grace

Description: In just 30(ish) measly days Halo turns ten years old! Join Alison Stroll, Doug Hebenthal, Dan Ayoub, Kevin Grace, and others from 343 Industries discussing where Halo has been and where it is going.

Source: - Here and there!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

The event will take place in 5 hours and 57 minutes to be precise. :) Just a heads up lads! ^o^

Great! I hope they announce something or show some new stuff. I really want to see something else. Maybe the first level? I always like coming back to that first bit. Then again I always like coming back to the whole game. Thanks for the heads up but I'll probably just find out the highlights afterwards if I miss it (which is likely).

[quote user="Scozz117"]

Great! I hope they announce something or show some new stuff. I really want to see something else. Maybe the first level? I always like coming back to that first bit. Then again I always like coming back to the whole game. Thanks for the heads up but I'll probably just find out the highlights afterwards if I miss it (which is likely).

[/quote]

Anytime Scott! :) I bet that I'm going to miss it as well, lol. You can check this link if you'd like to check the Halo: CE achievements. =D

One hour to go for the event!