Halo bundle ?

So, does anyone reckon MS will do one ? Don't know whether to get a titan fall bundle or wait until later in the year, I mean they probably will, right ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's very likely, but do you fancy waiting 8-12 months, missing Titanfall's golden period, and missing out on a free game to get another game bundled?

If you want Titanfall jump now. You are getting the game free and the price won't drop in 8 months for US. I doubt Halo will be free, it will be lower price with a system but it won't be free. Unless you desperately want the customised box (and possibly system) then it's better to go now rather than regret missing Titanfall, KSR, Project Spark and some cool little indies, as well as maybe even missing QB and SO. It's dangerous XD

It's likely to happen. But like at the titans all bundle. It's just a bundle, not a special edition. So do you want to wait that long for possible halo 5 free? It's your call in the end. If you are ready for X1 now, buy now.

[quote user="carlhusky8801"]

So, does anyone reckon MS will do one ? Don't know whether to get a titan fall bundle or wait until later in the year, I mean they probably will, right ?

[/quote]

I recommend you just wait. There's so many features missing from the X1 right now, and I honestly think Titanfall is way overrated. After all it's just gonna be another FPS. Unless you really feel like you can't go without playing Titanfall, then in my opinion wait. 

^^ Don't listen to SpiiT RhymeS, he may not realize (or at the very least, failed to mention) that the March update comes this week, which will fix a lot of the issues that the Xbox One has, & based off of the preview build of said update that I've been using, it's AWESOME! NOW is the time to get an Xbox One - it's the golden period. It's just past all of the cruddy beginning issues & just before the release of numerous great titles (Titanfall, Project Spark, Quantum Break, etc.)...

They'll probably do one, but I bet Halo 5 won't be a free download with it.

I think calling this the "golden period" of the Xbox One is a little over the top as I believe it will be the next 2 Christmas periods. However, the Xbox is currently having loads of great improvements and the console is great. I completely agree that it's well worth the current price with the Titanfall bundle.

Yeah, I completely believe that there will be a Halo Bundle, if not a limited edition console but I wouldn't wait, I'd say get involved now! Halo 5 may not even be released this year. Yeah there's rumours of a new Halo game this year but rumours are also suggesting a Halo 2 Anniversary and nothing official has been said, you could be waiting another 2 years for the console you want...

@A Virtual Duck - He may miss the golden period of Titanfall, but there's always a dedicated fan base that always sticks around. Plus he wouldn't really be missing out on any game, they'll all be available to purchase when he did get his Xbox One, if he waited.

@SpiiT RhymeS - If you think TF is overrated, good for you. Not everyone shares your opinion, and obviously, if he's thinking about getting the Titanfall bundle, he most likely wants the game, or at least would play.

I don't know what to tell you. I'd go for the Titanfall bundle. Who knows if they'll make a special console? It might just be the same as the TF bundle, just a free digital version of Halo. But if you're really worried about a different looking console, you should wait.

[quote user="Not-So-Dynamic Sausage"]I think calling this the "golden period" of the Xbox One is a little over the top as I believe it will be the next 2 Christmas periods.[/quote]No. You're wrong. The next 2 Christmas periods will be known as the "platinum period" of the Xbox One! :P

They haven't released a mainline Halo title without a console since the original Halo. Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, and Halo 4 all had Halo-themed consoles. I don't see why they would stop now.

GG the update isnt out till 11th march i thought