Halo Anniversary - Extras codes?

Anyone know if these are pre order only or just limited supply, or are they the sort of things that you need to buy the game brand new and sealed to get? Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

the version I picked up yesterday had an extra case sleeve but inside had the bonus Avatar stuff, in game special funeral Skull and the anniversary map pack for halo reach, i think its just the standard version you get, i didnt pre-order and thats what i got...oh and a mini art book as well  from Gamestation. Think you get them if you just buy the game new

I got the codes with mine none pre-orded from a indy shop

Guessing limited supply as they come in the actual case, i didnt pre-order and bagged them, just make sure to check that you havnt missed a code

Just got this earlier, in the box was the avatar stuff and a code for a map pack. Is this pack the maps in combat evolved for Halo reach or extra maps for Halo combat evolved? Reason I'm asking is, I'd like to know if I can lend my cousin combat evolved and play with him using these maps in reach?

The code for the Anniversary Map Pack is the same as what is on the Halo CEA Disc, the idea is that if you play alot of Reach but want to play the Anniversary Maps from Halo CEA, you dont have to keep changing game discs, so you can download it to the HD and play the map pack in Reach

So what you want to do should be possible 

Cheers for the reply Cokney

I looked at the playlist for Anniversary yesterday...and numbers were appalling. Seriously bad, none of the game types were in 3 figures. Turns out, like we all knew already, map packs are not popular, and the multiplayer is steadily depreciating. A shame really.

But back on topic, the sleeved games are ones with the codes to download maps, avatar outfit, and grunt skull.

Thanks for the replies guys. Any idea if Amazon will be giving these away with the game?

pretty sure the description of the product should tell you if it includes the codes or not....but I havent seen any other version then the one I got the day after release that came with all the codes, the additional game sleeve and the mini art book. Check the description before buying but...I have yet to see anyone posting anything about getting the game and not getting the codes

It doesn't mention anything in the description but I just wondered because a lot of people got when they didn't expect it. Amazon is also the cheapest besides ShopTo. However I'm trying to look for the cheapest, but new, prices for my grandma to buy it for me. Although I also want the codes.