Halo 5: Guardians opening cinematic

Yesterday the opening cinematic for Halo 5: Guardians got released and got to say it looked awesome IMO.

Anyone else looking forward to Halo 5: Guardians?

You can see the opening cinematic here

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah it was epic cant wait to get my hands the console and limited edition CE

Forgot im also getting the master chief controller

My god that looks beyond cheesy and corny, you guys actually think it looks cool,really ? That looked like a game made for young males who watch Spike TV and have CoD posters on their wall. I guess if you like that but wow this Franchise has taken a nose dive if I ever seen one.

I'm with Deadfall on this. While it looked cool, I'm in the "it's too over-the-top to be even be considered realistic in any sense of the word" camp... It kind of reminds me of when they took a great game, Metal Gear Solid, and ruined it on a newer console with all kinds of gymnastic leaps and stuff that made it well, not as great...

Don't get me wrong, it's obvious they made it to show off all of the cool new things you can now do (boosting, sprinting, jumping on enemies Mario-style, etc.), but if Spartans are that good, then why haven't we seen MC do that in any of his previous cinematic sequences in previous games? All I recall seeing him ever do is fall from orbit (not once, but multiple times).

Just watched the trailer and to me it was cool.  It did have a almost "Im Indestructable" vibe to it but so what as long as the Campaign rocks. If you played the Beta then you know Multiplayer is on fire! No worries here. H4 is definitely my most anticipated game.

@ Death Stricken: I'm assuming you meant Halo 5: Guardians, since Halo 4 has been out since November 6th, 2012.  

However, this trailer embodies the potential that Halo 3 had - and squandered - and it looks to me like we're finally going to get to utilize more - if not all - of the full potential of SPARTANs, as they perform in the Halo novels. This is what Halo needs to be.  Bring it on.

Oops, yes I did.

Watched it about 12 times. Looks awesome cant wait.

And to gg asking why the chief couldnt do all that? well because chief is the older model in the Spartan program.

That was awesome, make a movie already. Locke's voice now and in the e3 demo is way better than his old one. Glad they kept the same character model though.

Very awesome. It's about time they hired Michael Bay!