Halo 5 delayed rumour

http://teambeyond.net/rumor-halo-2-anniversary-2014-halo-5-delayed/ hope this ain't true

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I just saw a thread about this on neogaf. Its purely rumor and I pray that this isnt true. I would under no circumstances pick up a remake of Halo 2.

Sigh...dissapoint.

Halo 5 hasn't been announced. How can an unannounced product be delayed?

^This. Come on people. Not a single rumor can go up on the internet without people losing their minds over it. Rumors are just rumors and even if it was true, there are plenty of other great games to hold us over until it releases.

I only posted it to let people know the guy has been right about rumours and leaks before. I'd buy a halo 2 remake I did for halo 1 and enjoyed it but I'd prefere halo 5

The only thing I like about Halo Anniversary was that it was playable in 3D. I would buy most remakes of games if I can play them in real 3D, that is always amazing. But Halo 2..... pass.

Halo 2 was realy good.  I would buy it.

I have no problem with games being delayed. I would rather play a game that works on day one than have to wait for patches. 

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

Halo 5 hasn't been announced. How can an unannounced product be delayed?

[/quote]

^ And definitely this. :)

A new Halo game has been announced. Which is obviously what is being referred to in the article. But I've never heard of this Teambeyond.net before. Could just be a troll for all I know. I'm definitely not putting any stock in it.