Halo 4

I don't know about the rest of the community but i want a refund on Halo 4. This was a terrible storyline and the game graphics were not up to par. I will be going back to Reach. I should have known that only Bungie could do a Halo 4 but i hope against hope.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Actually I think as far as story goes it is the best of the series since the chief actually shows he has a little emotion this game. Cortana isn't just a mindless AI that shouts orders she is a viable character in this game. Graphics are great and uses an enhanced version of reach's game engine so that point is moot. Bungie has moved on and you should as well.

I really don't know why you have to say "I want a refund on Halo 4."

It's not that hard. Take it into the store you bought it from (with the receipt), and ask for a refund.

[quote user="Snack Cabinet"]It's not that hard. Take it into the store you bought it from (with the receipt), and ask for a refund.[/quote]

Umm....I don't think stores "refund" games....Especially after they've been opened...But, I do know you can trade them in and get some of the money back.

-

OP, since Halo 4 is still new, if you trade it in to GameStop, you'll get probably around $50-$55. The longer you wait to turn it in, the less money you'll receive.

You know you can rent games now...It's a new thing I think..

[quote user="SecludedTerror3"]I don't know about the rest of the community but i want a refund on Halo 4.[/quote]You're in the minority.[quote]This was a terrible storyline[/quote]Dodn't seem any worse than the previous games.[quote]and the game graphics were not up to par.[/quote]You're kidding, right? The graphics in Halo 4 are the best of the series so far. Internal render target was 720p and it shows.[quote]I will be going back to Reach.[/quote]To do what, exactly? Replay the same single player game over and over?[quote]I should have known that only Bungie could do a Halo 4[/quote]343 is comprised of many ex-Bungie who wanted to continue working on Halo...

I've just managed to play it today, I've been playing it almost all day, and OP you have to be kidding!!  The graphics are beautiful, the storyline is very good, and for the first time in 5 years I've actually been genuinely surprized by the Halo saga.

I'm not putting down Bungie's awesome work on the Halo saga, and I'm very thankful for the superb games that they've given us.  But 343 have taken the reigns to the franchise and managed to give it a flavour of their own.  

Kudos to them.

You are right of course as i was just blowing off steam. Still i think this version is severly lacking as compared to the other Halo games.

That flavor you describe seems to be stuck on top of othe games formats. It moves sluggish and is poorly graphed. I felt like i was back playing Medal of Honor. Not to mention the Star Wars comparison to some of the new weapons and vehicles.

Sorry but those that left Bungie to further work on Halo for 343 struck out on this one.

[quote user="SecludedTerror3"]Star Wars comparison to some of the new weapons and vehicles.[/quote]

Not really...Sure, the Mantis, but the weapons? No...You must have quite the imagination to think Halo 4 has "Star Wars" weapons...

Well you can't turn a Star Wars fan into a Star Trek fan. The point is that the previous Halo's had a crisp look and feel to them with every game. This one seems to jumble events together for a n offshot story. Scenerry was blurred and really standard by game definitions. The entire return of the Forerunners scheme was anti-climatic and that is being generous. Maybe i don't know enough about the Halo universe to give a solid foothold but i thought Spartans were rare and unique, now anyone with a suit of armor is suddenly a spartan.